Skip Navigation


Questions About Filing for Bankruptcy in Vancouver, BC

Filing a consumer proposal or filing for bankruptcy can be a daunting task. Fortunately, you do not have to face your debt problems alone. At Crowe MacKay & Company, our experienced team of Licensed Insolvency Trustees help provide the answers to your most common debt and bankruptcy questions in Vancouver. If you have further questions about declaring bankrupty or would like to speak to one of our trustees, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Speak with Licensed Insolvency Trustees in Vancouver

Schedule an appointment with the Licensed Insolvency Trustees at Crowe MacKay & Company to discuss personal bankruptcy and your debt relief options in Vancouver . We can help you understand your options between a consumer proposal and filing for bankruptcy, and guide you through the process.

Overwhelmed by Debt?

Get help from our Licensed Insolvency Trustees in Vancouver with filing for bankruptcy and consumer proposal options. 

Book a Free Consultation
Created by

Legal notice